All the features of the famous 2200 and so much more.
The newly redesigned Pathfinder 2200 TRS still has all the features that made it the top of its class but now has undergunwale rod storage and gunwale cup holders standard. Now it’s even more of a do most anything and go most anywhere crowd pleaser. Catch the early morning bite, take the family for a mid-day ski, and then invite your friends over for a sunset cruise. With a larger deck, integrated aft seating, and seven storage compartments, there’s room for everyone and all the day’s gear.
Best of all, because you’re in a Pathfinder, you can do it all in unmatched safety, confidence and style.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Deadrise: 15 deg.
- Draft: 11 in.
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- LOA: 22 ft. 1 in.
- Maximum capacities: 7 persons or 1,400 lb.
- Maximum HP: 250 hp
- Weight (approx. w/ engine): 2,650 lb. (w/ F150)
Steering and Handling
- Hydraulic jackplate w/ blinker switch (6 in for F engines):
- Hydraulic tilt steering:
- Steering wheel upgrade : Edson w/ power knob upgrade (stainless):
- Trim tabs: Standard
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station:
Quality Finish and Construction
- Aluminum motor-bolt reinforcement plates:
- Backing plate for trolling motor installation:
- Bow lifting cleat (6 in):
- No wood, no rot foam & core w/ premium resin:
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat:
- Recessed hardware for snag-free fishing:
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ sea cocks below water line:
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade:
- All white cushion color: Standard
- Boarding ladder: Standard
- Center console forward access w/ tackle locker: Standard
- Fiberglass removable console seat/cooler w/ cushion upgrade (large, white):
- Fresh water wash down system:
- Raw water wash down:
- Bass seat plate (specify location): Optional
- Console rod rack (2, 4-bank): Standard
- Flush-mount gunnel rod holder (2): Standard
- Locking storage to accommodate rods to 9 ft (port & stbd):
- TM wiring system complete with battery tray(s) (24V):
- Under-gunnel rod storage w/ tubes (2 per side):
Live wells and Pumps
- Automatic bilge pump: Standard
- Live well (28-gallon, aft center): Standard
- Recirculating pump system (live well, aft center): Optional
- Recirculating pump system (requires release well option, aft port): Optional
- Release well (aft port): Optional
Cockpit and Storage
- Anchor locker: Standard
- Large guttered, gasketed, lock-down dry storage compartments (2): Standard
- Leaning post backrest w/ cushion:
- Leaning post w/ rod holders deluxe Engel 80 qt cooler: Standard
- Self-bailing cockpit: Standard
Safety, Comfort and Convenience
- Aft deck flip-up seating: Standard
- Compass: Optional
- Console windshield & grabrail (folding): Standard
- Flush-mount bow cleat (6 in): Standard
- Flush-mount stern cleat (2): Standard
- Full closed-foam flotation throughout: Standard
- Pathfinder trailer (tandem axle): Optional
- Trailer spare tire option: Optional
Lights and Electric
- 12-volt accessory jack: Standard
- Main breakers w/ independent house & TM battery switches: Standard
- Navigation lights, LED (console): Standard
- Nickel-tinned fused wiring harness: Standard
- Waterproof switch panel w/ circuit breakers: Standard