History in the making: We started with unparalleled top-end speed, control and handling capabilities other manufacturers only dream of and then made it better. We partnered with Yamaha on a historic hull design almost 2 years in the making. For the first time in history, a boat has been designed to perform with the characteristics of a specific engine, the all new YAMAHA VMAX® SHO™. Amazing hole shot. Increased top end speed. Faster lift. This boat has it all.
- Length on Trailer: 27 ft. 4 in.
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): 24 ft. 11 in.
- Width on Trailer: 101 in.
- Length Overall: 20 ft. 10 in.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Height Overall on Trailer: 76 in.
- Interior Depth: 21 in.
- Draft: 16 in.
- Dry Weight: 1,860 lb.
- Max H.P.: 300 hp
- Maximum Weight: 1,530 lb.
- Maximum Persons: 5 persons; 700 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
Cockpit Features and Options
- DMS (Digital Multifunctional System) Command Center: Standard
- Yamaha Multifunction Gauges, Horn, 12 V Acc.: Standard
- Digital Bow Panel w/ Troll Receptacle, Light and Trim Switches: Standard
- Bolstered Full-Flex Sport Seating (3 color seating): Standard
- Upholstered Center Seat w/ Removable Bottom: Standard
- Ice Chest under Center Bench Seat between Driver & Passenger Seats: 30 Qt.
- In-Floor Cooler: 28 Qt.
- In-Floor Seat Base (Exchange w/In-Floor Cooler option - N/A w/Prop Storage Option): Optional
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering: Standard
- Driver and Passenger Glove Boxes: Standard
- Modular Console: Standard
- Custom Grab Handles: Standard
- Custom Side Panels: Standard
- Interior & Exterior Decals: Standard
- Two of the following: Fish Chair with 13" Fixed Height Extension and Bike Seat w/ Power Pro Pole: Standard
- Skeeter Measuring Board w/ holder: Standard
Construction & Safety
- Composite Construction: Standard
- Torque Transfer Transom & Stringer System: Standard
- Insulated Aluminum Doors: Standard
- Stretched Sponsons, No Splashwell Design: Standard
- Aluminum Frame Deck Inserts (Front & Rear): Standard
- Gas Assisted Lifts on Front and Rear Storage, Rod Box, Day Box and Bilge Access Doors: Standard
- Livewell System Featuring Independent Fill, Recirculating, and Drain Modes w/Adjustable Livewell Pump Timer, and Pump-Out: 34 Gal.
- Interior Lighting: Standard
- Integrated Rod Storage System: Standard
- (3) Regractable Rod Staze: Standard
- Bow and Stern Lights with Holders: Standard
- (4) Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats: Standard
- Tinted Windscreen: Standard
- Custom Non-Skid Mats: Standard
- Retractable Boarding Ladder: Standard
Trailer Features and Options
- FX Touring Trailer w/ Tandem Axle: Standard
- Disc Brakes; One Axle: Standard
- Spare Tire w/ Carrier: Standard
- Swing-Away Tongue: Standard
- Ratchet Tie-Downs: Standard
- Custom Skeeter Aluminum Wheels: Standard
- Color Coordinated Euro-Step Polymer Fenders: Standard
- Custom Lighting: Standard
- Torsion Axles: Standard