The purpose of the Skeeter Boat’s 2018 Real Money program is to reward Skeeter/Yamaha owners, which means Real Money for you. For decades, Skeeter anglers have enjoyed the most winning program in the industry providing incentives for real anglers nationwide. No other contingency program recognizes such a broad selection of events in so many places. Thousands of events qualify for contingency payments. Check our website, www.skeeterboats.com > Owners > Search for Tournaments, for the most complete list of Contingency Paying Events. A printed list of Contingency Paying Events may be requested by calling Skeeter Boats Real Money Headquarters at 903.983.5657. More Money in More Places makes Skeeter the leader in tournament fishing contingency postings. Grassroots anglers compete at all levels and win big. These anglers are a family, and we do our best to make sure that once a person owns a Skeeter they’ll be in our family for life. Winning the most while fishing the best keeps getting easier!
BUY - REGISTER - FISH & WIN - GET PAID
THE REAL MONEY PROGRAM IS EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2018
1. BUY a Skeeter. Purchase and/or own any new or used Skeeter, powered by Yamaha, from a Skeeter dealer or private party.
2. REGISTER. Visit your local, authorized Skeeter dealership to obtain a registration form, download a form at www.skeeterboats.com > Owners > Real Money > Forms, or simply register online! You must register for the Real Money Program to be eligible. If you acquire a different Skeeter boat after you are registered, please contact Skeeter to change the serial number to your registration by calling 903.983.5657 or emailing email@example.com.
A $30 registration fee per angler includes:
• Real Money membership card
• Skeeter tow vehicle decal
• Real Money boat decal
• Official Real Money hat
• Complimentary boat inspection at selected events.
3. FISH & WIN in a Contingency Paying Event (as listed on the Skeeter Boat’s website and defined in the Rules and Conditions). A list of Contingency Paying Events is posted on our website. The schedule of Contingency Paying Event dates is compiled in late winter and updated periodically on our website. Contingency Paying Events are subject to change without notice.
4. GET PAID. Payments will be made once Skeeter receives and approves “official” tournament results from you and all rules and conditions have been met. To be eligible for incentives, you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event. Angler may win up to three (3) times per calendar year.
Official Qualifying Guidelines, Rules, and Conditions
Real Money Program dates are from January 1, through December 31, 2018.
Win shall be defined as “first place”.
Angler may win up to three (3) times per calendar year.
Only Wins of those Contingency Paying Events posted on www.skeeterboats.com are eligible for payments. Contingency Paying Events may be added or deleted solely by Skeeter at any time.
Only events with sixty (60) or more competing anglers will be considered for contingency payments, even if listed on website or in printed program information. Meaning, if the Contingency Paying Event has less than sixty (60) competing anglers, it shall not be subject to a contingency payment.
Persons employed by Skeeter Boats Inc., Yamaha Motor Corporation USA, or its affiliated companies are not eligible for this Real Money Program or program payments.
Skeeter Team Members are eligible for this Real Money Program.
Must fish from your Skeeter boat with a YamahaEngine.
Registered owner’s name and winner must be the same name on warranty and/or state registration at the
time of Win.
Must be wearing a Skeeter or Yamaha shirt and/or hat with logo exposure on/during competition days
Must display Skeeter Real Money Program decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat you are fishing from
Must display SKEETER truck decal.
Tournament Finish Affidavit Forms available online at www.skeeterboats.com or by calling (903) 983-5657, must be submitted within 30-days of tournament Win for eligibility review and qualification incentive. (Please allow four to six weeks for approval and processing).
Co-anglers or non-boaters fishing from a Skeeter boat, even though they may own one, are not eligible. They must fish from their Skeeter boat and be classified as a single participant in the Contingency Paying Event.
In the event of a team-sanctioned event, only one Contingency Payment will be paid to the owner of the boat anglers are fishing from.
Contingency Payments will be awarded only to single overall winner of a Contingency Paying Event. Big fish awards, ties, and winners decided by chance are not eligible.
Concurrent Contingency Paying Events, where two or more events take place at the same time and allow entrants in each event to use the same fish for both weigh-ins, are NOT eligible.
The Skeeter owner is responsible for submitting the timely and completed Skeeter Real Money Registration Form to Skeeter Boats Inc.
The angler is responsible for providing authentic and official verification of both ownership of the Skeeter/Yamaha package and a tournament Win and any other rules and condition requirements and guidelines.
Skeeter Boats reserves the right to enhance, change, alter, modify, or terminate the Real Money program at its sole discretion at any time. Final Real Money Program eligibility and contingency payment authorization will be determined only by Skeeter Boats.
Income and other taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
The winning Skeeter owner is responsible for submitting the completed Official Tournament Finish Affidavit and results of Win showing all participating anglers and W-9 to:
SKEETER Products Inc.
Attn: Skeeter Real Money
One Skeeter Road
Kilgore, Texas 75662
To be eligible for incentives you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event. This promotional offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Skeeter reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.